FW: Call for applications: 2022/2023 Young Person Co-Chairs for IAWG ASRH SWG
FYI and apologies for any cross-postings.
The IAWG sub-working group on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights is recruiting for four new young person co-chairs to serve in 7-month rotations with the sub-working group. More information is provided below. Applications are due May 16, 2022.
From: Meyer, Katie <kmeyer@...>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2022 9:50 AM
Cc: Ferry, Alissa <Alissa.Ferry@...>; Meyer, Katie <kmeyer@...>
Subject: Call for applications: 2022/2023 Young Person Co-Chairs for IAWG ASRH SWG
Hello IAWG ASRHR SWG members,
Please share the below application link and criteria/application instruction information (below) with your networks to ensure the call for applications is widely distributed. Additional information on the terms of reference for the position is provided within the Google Form.
Best of luck to all young people applying,
IAWG ASRH SWG Selection Committee
Criteria for Position
- Knowledge and/or experience living and/or working in humanitarian settings
- Demonstrated interest/passion in sexual and reproductive health and rights and working with youth
- Commitment to serving in the role via a signed agreement
- Applicants must be between 10-35 years old
- Applicants must have proficiency in English (as the majority of calls and communications are conducted in English).*
*If applicants are more comfortable writing/filling out the Google form in another language, please email Katie Meyer (kmeyer@...) to request a Google Form link in a different language. Note that proficiency in English is still required for this role but if applicants prefer to fill out the form in a non-English language, we will ensure applicants have access to filling out the form in the language of their choice.
To apply, applicants must submit the following by May 16, 2022, 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Fill out Google Form: https://forms.gle/DNTbXJX54dtx5CkcA
- Send CV / resume (no more than 3 pages total) to Katie Meyer (kmeyer@...)