Care of the Small and Sick Newborn SSNB@groups.ibpnetwork.org
The Care of the Small and Sick Newborn community of practice (SSNB CoP), is an extension of the former KMC Acceleration Partnership CoP, and is an interactive platform that allows practitioners and experts to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, disseminate and discuss implementation research results and evidence in the area of facility-based care for small and sick newborns, based on the related soon to be launched WHO Standards of Quality Care.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 156 Members
- 28 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: SSNB@groups.ibpnetwork.org
- Subscribe: SSNBemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: SSNBfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: SSNBemail@example.com
- Help: SSNBfirstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of global .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.