Global Health Knowledge Collaborative GHKC@groups.ibpnetwork.org1) To serve as a platform to share ideas, effective KM approaches, and KM research findings; 2) To support one another in implementing KM activities within global health projects and organizations; 3) To document KM experiences and evidence in global health; 4) To develop and promote KM-related products and services; and 5) To advocate for the importance of KM for organizations and projects.
- 30 Members
- 39 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of global.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.